Director - Transaction Advisory
CFA (US), MBA, B.Com (Hons.)
Over 14 years of specialized experience in:
- Valuation and Business Modelling
- Business Plans and Feasibility Studies
- Corporate Finance and Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Financial Restructuring
- Project Finance
- Aman is working as a Associate Director in the Advisory & Consulting service line, and his responsibilities include effective and efficient assignment delivery keeping in view company standards.
- He has carried out numerous assignments across the GCC region ranging from business valuation to private equity, debt raising, financial modeling, feasibility study, market research and other advisory services.
- Previously, as a Finance Manager in American Tower, he was responsible for investment analysis, due diligence, financial modelling, valuation, market research and feasibility study for the M&A opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region.
- In addition, during his 6 year tenure with Genpact, India, he worked in the Corporate and Investment Banking team of Wells Fargo. As the Operating Team Lead for Technology, Media & Telecom sector, he supported the Managing Director on various sell-side assignments and gained rich experience across the service line.
- He had also worked with ICICI bank, India, as the Credit Manager for SME loans and Commodity based financing.