Executive Director & ICV Practice Leader
Over 20 years of specialized experience in:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Buy Sell Side Due Diligence
- Business Valuation
- Audit and Advisory
- Equity & Debt Raising
- Project Management
- Financial Modeling
- Feasibility Studies
- Salman is working as Senior Director in Advisory, and his responsibilities include effective and efficient assignment planning, execution and delivery, keeping in view company standards.
- He has conducted mergers & acquisitions assignments and financial due diligence assignments for various sectors including education, hospitality, fertilizers/chemicals, metal trading, healthcare, food business and service business.
- He has also carried out numerous assignments in various sectors in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Oman ranging from assurance services to financial modelling, feasibility studies, business plans, valuations, market research and other advisory services.
- As a TAS Manager in Ernst & Young, Bahrain from 2008 to 2011, he gained rich experience of the MENA Region, especially in valuations, business plans and due diligence studies in hospitality, engineering services, chemical, energy and power sector.
- During his 4 years stint in Grant Thornton International, Pakistan, he was engaged in various assurance and advisory services for variety of clients.