Manager - Audit & Assurance
ACA, ACPA, FIPA, M.Com
Over 12 years of specialized experience in:
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Internal Audit & Risk Assessment
- Planning and Budgeting
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Business Valuation and Due Diligence
- Yasir is a Chartered Accountant with over 12 years of in-depth experience in the field of audit, accounting and finance. Out of the total experience of 12 years, around 6 years relate to Baker Tilly JFC.
- He started his professional career with Grant Thornton Pakistan as an Audit Associate. Initially he was deputed to Internal Audit department of the firm, where he stayed for a year. His total stays in the firm was for around 4 years. During his stay, he gained an in-depth experience of audit (external and internal), assurance and taxation matters. Due to his hard work and competence, he was finally promoted as Supervisor - Audit & Assurance.
- His other experiences include working with a listed company as Internal Auditor and with a services and trading company as Manager Finance & Accounts.
- He has vast experience in the field of audit and assurance and has performed audits of various multinational as well as local companies. He was involved in statutory audits as per requirements of IFRSs and local regulations, internal audits, consultancy engagements as well as special audits as per instructions of USAID and different departments of United Nations.