Bader Al Tamimi
SOCPA, CPA (USA)
Over 10 years of specialized experience in:
- IFRS and SOCPA
- Internal Control Systems and Risk Management
- Due Diligence
- Financial and Accounting Systems Development
- Bader is Partner in Baker Tilly and oversees assignments relating to assurance, risk management and internal controls, and fraud investigations.
- In 2011, he was awarded his Master of Science degree in Financial Analysis from Portland State University (PSU) in Portland, OR – USA. In 2007, he was awarded his bachelor degree in Accounting from King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM), Dhahran - Saudi Arabia.
- He is a also a Certified Public Accountant in Saudi Arabia and USA.
- His earlier experience at one of the big four international accounting firms in Saudi Arabia, and a stint at Saudi Aramco have given him vast expertise in the spheres of auditing, financial and accounting systems development, internal control systems, and other financial and management consulting services.
- In the course of his work, he has worked with a wide range of clients in different industries including manufacturing, investments, trading, insurance, healthcare, logistics, hospitality, oil & gas, and not-for profit organizations.