Director - Assurance & Tax
CA (Egypt), ACCA, B.Com
Over 19 years of specialized experience in:
- Audit and assurance services
- Internal Audit services
- Taxation and business advisory
- Budgetary controls & internal controls
- Fraud and forensic services
- Bahaa is the Engagement Senior Manager on all Oman based assignments.
- He is a Chartered Accountant from Egypt and a Member of the Egyptian Society of Taxation, was part of a Big 10 firm practice in Oman for more than 14 years.
- Bahaa is a qualified chartered accountant from UK being a member (ACCA).
- Bahaa has more than 19 years of professional experience in all areas of statutory audit both external and internal audit and tax services of public, limited and multi-stakeholders environments of financial, regulatory and services sector.
- He has professional knowledge of International financial reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards (ISA’s) as well.
- He has expert knowledge in the preparation of company formation, asset physical verification and financial & feasibility analysis. He was also involved in preparing Policies and Procedures Manuals for organizations in trading, construction, banking, and the education and service sectors.
- He brings with him over two decades of experience, providing professional services and catering to many individual and corporate clients, including those in the oil and gas industry external and internal audit of public joint stock and several limited liability companies in Egypt, the GCC and the Sultanate of Oman.
- He has acquired his audit experience working both in Egypt and in the Middle East and has handled prestigious audit clients in the GCC countries.