Over 30 years specialized experience in:
- Audit& Fraud Investigations
- Risk Assessments
- Internal Control System
- Financial& Accounting System Development
- Implementation of ERP Systems
- Due Diligence
- Mr. Jamal Sholi is Senior Director in Baker Tilly KSA based in Riyadh Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- His earlier experience consists of a stint at one of the big four international accounting firms in Saudi Arabia, Chief Internal Audit Director of a large group of companies in the Middle East, financial consultant for one of the largest communication companies in Saudi Arabia, and as CFO of large groups of companies in Saudi Arabia have given him vast expertise in auditing, financial and accounting systems development, restructuring studies, internal control systems, fraud examination, implementation of ERP systems, due diligence, risk assessments and other financial and management consulting services.
- During his service he did audit for well known financing institutions (Arab National bank, Riyad Bank) and same for insurance sector (Al Rajhi Insurance Company, New India Insurance & Re-insurance Company and Peninsula Insurance Company).
- In the course of his work, Sholi has been exposed to a wide range of clients in different industries including Manufacturing, Banking, Investments, Trading, Insurance, Hospitals, Construction, Communication, Transportation, Livestock, Oil and gas, Hotels, ISP and Not-for Profit Organizations