Majed Al Nemer
SOCPA, CPA (USA), ABV (TAQEEM)
Over 35 years of specialized experience in:
- Audits and assurance services
- Valuation and analysis of investments
- Consulting services
- Mr. Al Nemer is a partner at Baker Tilly - Saudi Arabia, and he is a licensed business valuer with Saudi Authority for Accredited Valuers “TAQEEM”.
- In 1990, he was awarded his Bachelor degree in accounting from King Saudi University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- In 1994, he was awarded his Master degree in accounting from University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA.
- Mr. Al Nemer was the founder and managing director of Al Nemer CPA and Consulting Firm since 2008.
- His earlier experience at big four international accounting firms in Saudi Arabia and as consultant of large groups of companies in Saudi Arabia have given him vast expertise in auditing, financial and accounting systems development, restructuring studies, internal control systems, fraud examination, implementation of ERP systems, due diligence, and other financial and management consulting services.
- In the course of his work, Mr. Al Nemer extended his services to a wide range of clients in different industries including Manufacturing, Investments, Trading, Insurance, Hospitals, Construction, Hotels and Not-for-Profit Organizations