Mohammad Al Khatib
Over 30 years of specialized experience in:
- Corporate finance
- Due diligence
- Financial and accounting system developments
- Mohammad Al Khatib is Senior Director in Baker Tilly. He is a Certified Public Accountant, USA, 1993. He also holds a bachelor degree in economics and accounting from Yarmouk University, Jordan 1988.
- His earlier stints at one of the big four international accounting firms (Deloitte), in the United States of America and in Saudi Arabia, and also as CFO of a large manufacturing FMCG organization in Saudi Arabia have given him vast expertise in auditing, corporate finance, due diligence, restructuring studies, and other financial and management consulting services.
- During his services he worked on engagements for well known financing institutions (Arab National bank, Riyad Bank) and the same for the insurance sector (Al Ahli Takaful, Al Rajhi Insurance Company, New India Insurance & Re-insurance Company, Arab Insurance Company and Jordan Insurance Company).
- In addition to the internal training at the Firm, Mr. Alkhatib was selected by the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants SOCPA, on several occasions, for the presentation of learning material and seminars for CPA examination candidates and public accountants and auditors in the fields of accounting and auditing.