CA, Masters of Commerce (Information Systems)
Over 28+ years of specialized experience in:
- Internal Audit Standards
- Enterprise Risk Management
- IT Audit including COBIT
- Sarbanes Oxley
- Data Analytics (incl. ACL & Idea)
- Risk Management
- IT/Cyber Security including ISO17799
- Financial Management & Governance
- Robert is a qualified Chartered Accountant and an experienced Internal Audit and Risk professional with over 28 years of experience.
- He has held a number of leadership positions in Internal Audit and related disciplines. He is skilled at identifying risks in all areas of a business, identifying optimal control mechanisms and performing appropriate testing. A strong knowledge of Operational Risk in the Financial Services environment.
- Robert has experience working in different territories including the GCC, other parts of the MENA region, the UK, Europe, Africa, Bermuda and the USA as part of an international team.
- Industry experience includes Financial Services (Banking and Insurance), FMCG, Telecoms, Construction, Retail, MNC’s and Government.
- Robert has previously held leadership roles with MNCs such as PwC, Protiviti, BDO, Deloitte and EY.
- He has also worked on advisory assignments including ERP Implementation and Controls Design, Business Process Improvements, Feasibility Studies, Business Plan Preparation, Forensic Assignments, Due Diligence, Deals and Post-Acquisition Integration.