Director - Assurance | Advisory & Int'l Relations
Over 10 years of specialized experience in:
- Risk Management and Internal Controls
- Due Diligence
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Aakriti had started her career with KPMG’s assurance services for banking industry. She also handled internal audit assignments during this period.
- During this stint, she was involved in the planning, execution and completion of assurance and internal audit engagements of various clients from different industries including banks, in accordance with International Standards on Auditing. This included planning, budgeting, supervising junior staff and coordinating with the engagement manager and partner, along with preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- After completing her ICAEW, she had worked in Baker Tilly UK, in their London office in Corporate Finance. Her area of expertise was business plans, valuations, due diligence and mergers acquisitions.
- She is currently working as an Associate Director, and handles assignments relating to internal audit, external audit, risk management, internal controls and business performance improvement.