Partner, Head of Advisory
Over 20+ years of specialized experience in:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Banking
- Private Equity
- Capital markets
- Sell/Buy Side M&A Transactions
- Restructuring and turnaround advisory
- Debt advisory, restructuring and refinancing
- Financial, accounting and commercial diligence
- Fund raising (Debt, equity and Mezzanine)
- Infrastructure advisory
- PPP, project finance and bid advisory
- Anshul recently joined Baker Tilly as a Partner and head of advisory.
- Anshul has 20+ years of experience in Tier 1 global consulting firms/investment banks including 11+ years at KPMG.
- At KPMG, he was a Senior Director / Acting Partner and was head of deal advisory practice in Bahrain. Prior to that, Anshul was an investment banker and worked with marquee institutions such as Bank of America (in India and in the U.S.) and with Tata Capital (a leading investment bank in India from the TATA Group).
- Experienced in the entire deal cycle of M&A (buy & sell side), debt advisory, restructuring, capital markets, PPP, infrastructure and fund-raising advisory – from origination to transaction closure.
- He has successfully originated, structured, negotiated, and closed transactions across the MENA region, North America, and India in healthcare, technology, telecom, financial services, industrials, education, social infrastructure sectors etc.
- Key clients include sovereign wealth funds, leading private equity institutions, financial institutions, family-owned business enterprises.