Country Head & Partner - Bahrain
Over 17 years of specialized experience in:
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Planning and Structuring
- Internal Control & Policy
- Strategic Financial Advisory
- Eyad had started his career in auditing in 1998 with KPMG Bahrain and in 2000 joined BDO & PWC Bahrain for 2 years before joining Baker Tilly in Bahrain in 2004.
- He also has extensive experience in corporate finance advisory spanning across the various functions in the service lines. He has abundant experience of handling assignments in the GCC region.
- In March 2012, Eyad established his own audit practice under the name of Eyad Husain Public Accountants before signing a partnership with Baker Tilly in May 2012.
- Eyad has vast experience in internal and external audits, advisory, legal matters, companies’ structures, policies and procedures and control environment.
- His knowledge, character, commitment, dedication, client relationship and understanding of the practice has made him one of the young Bahraini examples in the industry.