Over 19 Years specialized experience in:
- Audit and Assurance
- Internal Audit
- Statutory compliance
- Due Diligence
- Lydia began her career as an Audit Assistant at A J Shah & Associates, Chartered Accountants (now BDO Associates) in the year 2001. She has the experience working with EY during her audit career. She joined Baker Tilly Seychelles as a Senior Auditor and plays a very important role in the Firm.
- She has worked on numerous audits conducted in accordance with IFRS and Seychelles.
- She has worked on several assignments involving review of internal controls, planning and documentation of audit procedures, in order to obtain sufficient audit evidence.
- Her experience spans clients across various sectors including financial institutions, DMCs, Hotels, car hire companies, software and hardware companies, property investments and trading, etc.
- She is focused, attentive with exceptional communication skills with the ability to report audit findings within professional circles
- She plays a key role in liaising with client staff during audits assignments and ensuring compliance.
- She leads the audit team on site for audit and assurance assignments.