Mago JB Singh
Founder ‑ Principal and Group Managing Partner
FCA, CPA, CMA, CIBA, CRMA, CFC, M.Sc., (Ind.Engg) MBA
Over 45+ years of specialized experience in:
- Audit and Assurance Services
- Investing Appraisals
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Planning and Structuring
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Capital Market Advisory and IPO
- Debt and Equity Raising
- Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Project Finance
- Valuation and Due Diligence
- Strategic Financial Advisory
- Mago JB Singh has varied and multiple exposure and experience of over 45 years in the profession of accountancy including audit, assurance, transaction advisory, and corporate finance, besides industrial, and business consulting, while always keeping command on the core competence of a Chartered Public Accountant
- He has been involved in providing internal audit, risk management and other advisory services including but not limited to policies and procedures, SOPs and other specialized assignments.
- He has also overseen numerous transactions globally, having been involved in all aspects spanning valuation, due diligence, SPA negotiations, and buy side/sell side advisory.
- He has also developed ancillary practice in the field of corporate consulting besides industrial consulting, which included public issue management and issue listing, private equity placement, management buyout, venture capital funding, etc.