Partner - Advisory & Consulting
MBA – Finance & Operations
Over 10 years of specialized experience in:
- Development Funding
- Marketing & Turnkey Solutions Advisory for Developers
- Master Community Development
- Hospitality Development
- Meharban is a product of Boston University School of Management United States in Business, Finance & Operations Management
- He brings with him more than 10 years of extensive and valuable experience in all aspects of commercial, corporate, residential real estate including capital markets, joint ventures, acquisition, leasing, asset management and development
- Over the years he has advised domestic and international clients on all aspects of property investment and development in India and the Emirates
- During his tenure with IGO & MAG he held a variety of leadership roles. His vision and guidance helped to grow the firms’ corporate and institutional owner ship practices.
- He has also to his credit managing sales activities of the Polo residence in Meydan, a USD 350 million project and an inventory of managing 893 apartments across 29 buildings.
- His capability is demonstrated by a string of high profile deals that have been completed over the years.
- Meharban has been instrumental in the sale and implementation of over 35 personalized projects in the last 2 years.