Senior Partner - Advisory & Consulting
Over 30 years of specialized experience in:
- Project Finance
- Debt Syndication
- Trade Working Capital
- Strategy Development
- Operating Model Design
- Start-up Projects
- Process Re-engineering
- Corporate Governance
- Analytics / Forecasting
- Credit & Risk Management
- Policies & Procedures
- Trade Finance & Cash Management
- Mr. Rakesh is a qualified Chartered Accountant and completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University in India.
- Mr. Rakesh is an experienced banker with banks such as HSBC and CBI and has over 30 years of experience in diverse business functions.
- In his roles, he has managed portfolios in various business segments including Multinational & Global Clients, Large corporates Mid-Market and SMEs and hence he has exposures to all segments of business.
- He worked on an SME Transformation project with IFC in Kenya covering product rationalization, organizational design, supply chain financing, credit policy review and sales process re-engineering.
- In 2011 Mr. Rakesh moved with CBI as the Head of Policies and Procedures, he established a governing framework from scratch involving Risk, Legal, Compliance and Audit to develop Policies and Procedures relating to Corporate Credit, FLS, Retail Credit, Collections & Recovery, Treasury Middle Office, Fraud Control, Procurement and Legal Affairs.
- As a profit center manager of Corporate/Business Banking, he has successfully led business development & relationship management, credit & risk management, sales and distribution, product development and channel management functions.