Senior Partner - Risk Management & Corporate Governance
Masters in Business
Over 35 years of specialized experience in:
- Corporate Governance
- Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Leadership & Quality Management
- Saleh Hussain is our Partner - Corporate Governance, and holds a Masters Degree from Brunel University in the United Kingdom.
- He has over 35 years of experience in GCC as well as Asia Pacific markets having served on the Boards of various private and public companies, including banks.
- He has developed corporate governance, and policies and procedures manuals for numerous clients in the region spanning healthcare, education, banks & financial institutions, etc.
- In addition, he has also provided training and development programs to Members of Board and Executive Management of various healthcare providers, banking & financial institutions, and listed companies.
- He has also authored a number of books on Corporate Governance Expert in both Arabic & English, and is a regular speaker at conferences in the region on the subject of management, leadership and corporate governance.