Manager – Information Security
CISM, SIEM, ECDRP, CHFI, CEH, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer
11 Years specialized experience in:
- Enterprise information Risk Assessments
- Information Security Documentation Frameworks
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity formulation and Implementation
- Incident Management
- Information Security Awareness
- Umair is currently working as Information Security Manager at Baker Tilly Consulting, Bahrain and possesses 10 Years of extensive experience working in numerous sectors including the Oil Industry, Banking Industry, Government/Public Sector, Educational Institutions & Telecommunications Industry. The diverse experience makes him more than competent to overcome any challenge and providing seamless consulting experience to the clients.
- Throughout his career, Umair has excelled in the engagement of projects across the field of information Security ranging from Enterprise information Risk Assessments, Information Security Documentation Frameworks, Disaster Recovery Plan, Business Continuity Planning and Implementation , Incident Management and Information Security Awareness.
- In addition to his work experience Umair holds a number of worldwide renowned certifications/trainings like Certified Information Security Manager (CISM - ISACA), Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Management Standard (ISMS - ISO 27001) Lead Implementer, Certified Information Security Management Standard (ISMS - ISO 27001) Lead Auditor, Risk Management Standard (ISO 27005) and much more.