Supervisor – Audit & Assurance
Over 9 years of specialized experience in:
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management and Internal Controls
- Due Diligence
- Waheed began his career as an accountant in Pakistan at Telephone Industries of Pakistan. He then joined PKF F.R.A.N.T.S & Co (Pakistan) as audit supervisor in 2011, and later started working with Baker Tilly Seychelles as an Audit Supervisor in 2017.
- He has worked on numerous audits conducted in accordance with IFRS including STCL audits for the year 2017.
- He has worked on assignments involving review of internal controls and planning and documentation of audit procedures, in order to obtain sufficient audit evidence.
- His experience spans clients across various sectors including banks and financial institutions, car hire, software and hardware companies, hospitality, property investments, trading, International Ngo’s etc.
- He has also done internal control assessment of United Nation organization including UNHCR, UNDP and UN-HABITAT on behalf of European Commission in Kabul.